Product Formulation 3 Day Course - Natural Hair Expo (GHANA, AFRICA)
This is a HANDS-ON course that will be taught in person in Ghana, Africa on August 3-5, 2019. The following will be provided with this training course:
- Training Manuals
- Formulation Starter Booklet featuring 20 different hair product formulations with methods
- 90-Day Entrepreneur Workbook and Planner
- Laboratory Notebook
- 3 Steps to Healthy Curls book
- Haircare Business Basics book
- Vendor list with more than 50 companies for raw materials and containers
- Complete hair product kit including raw materials and packaging to work through various practical activities and hair products
- Online lecture access so you can follow up with reference materials and continue study
As a BONUS to all attendees, we will also include a mini-course in formulating skin care products that are healthy, natural and free from harmful chemicals. Learn how to make skin moisturizers, products to ward off mosquitoes and heal scars, and more! Gain your financial independence making and selling your own hair (and now skin) care products!!
The global shea butter industry earns revenue of more than $3.5 billion annually. And although the women in the shea butter cooperatives of Northern Ghana work tirelessly to make shea, they remain relatively unknown, unheard and with an extremely small share of the returns on their labor. We want to change that.
As a manufacturer of hair products using shea butter from Ghana, we are involved in Fair Trade practices. But that's not enough. It's time to GIVE BACK to these women and we are doing just that through education as a form of economic empowerment.
We need your support!
We are looking to sponsor 50 students from the Northern region of Ghana who cannot afford the fee but whose communities would benefit greatly from the training. Please click HERE to learn about our initiative and help us help them.