Amalaki Hair Growth Serum
A carefully formulated blend of essential oils and nutrient-rich carrier oils that provide maximum nourishment to dry, brittle hair.
- Naturally conditions hair
- Helps to eliminate scalp dryness and itchiness
- Stimulates hair follicles and increases scalp circulation
How is it used?Daily Scalp Oil
- Section the hair and apply a few drops directly to the scalp.
- Massage the scalp with your fingertips or scalp massager for at least 1min
- Cover the hair with a plastic cap and a towel or a heat cap and leave this on for 15mins.
- Style hair as usual
Repeat the above steps at least 3-4 times a week.Pre- Shampoo Treatment
- Before Shampoo, apply a few drops directly to the scalp
- Repeat steps 3-4 above
- Shampoo and condition hair as usual
- No parabens, sulfates, phthalates, or other harmful chemicals
- Shelf life is 1 year from purchase date
Is it safe for children?
Technically, yes. However, although our products are free from harmful chemicals, they do contain nut oils and our proprietary blend of Ayurvedic herbs that may not be suitable for children under the age of three. Why? Because the scalp is very tender. Please be sure to perform a patch test if you think your child may be allergic to any of the ingredients.
Amalaki Herb is very high in vitamin C and iron, amla also helps to stimulate hair growth, treat dandruff and relieve itchy scalp.
- Saw Palmetto: Saw Palmetto has been shown to inhibit and block the hormone DHT. DHT is a hormone that binds to hair follicles which causes them to shrink and eventually die.
- Fo-ti Root induces hair growth of resting hair follicles while helping to prevent premature graying
- Rosemary and Peppermint Essential Oils have been known and used for centuries to help stimulate the scalp, increase blood circulation and promote hair growth.
100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
Ingredients: Sesame Oil, Ayurvedic Amalaki Herb, Saw Palmetto, Fo-ti Root, Essential oils of Lavender, Peppermint, Tea Tree and Rosemary.
For amazing results, use my entire AfroVeda hair care products. You’ll be glad you did!